Sunday, February 01, 2009

Class 6: Week 5

HEY!!!!

So production is in full swing on Kissing Booth. This week I moved in Blocking Plus. I've layed out the basic poses and timing and now I'm going back through and adding more details and refining what I have.

There is only eight weeks left to finish this up so I have a LOT of work ahead of me. If I could give any advice to someone that wants to a short film, it would be...KEEP IT SHORT!! I'm so thankful I was able to cut my idea down to around 30 seconds or there is no way I would finish it.

Hope you all have a great SuperBowl Sunday!!! Stay tuned for the next third of blocking plus...coming soon to a blog near you.

1ST THIRD BLOCKING PLUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

insuranceusa.com
insuranceusa.com
Powered by WebRing.