Monday, October 06, 2008

CLASS 5 BEGINS!!

Hey!

No, I didn't forget about you. Sorry about the late post. We are in the second week of Week 5 already and I KNOW this term is going to fly by. I just hope I can keep up. My mentor this term is Elliot Bour. He seems really great after having the first Q and A and reading about all the great projects he has animated and directed on. He has animated on such classics as The Lion King, Pocahontas, Mulan, Aladin, Beauty and the Beast and much much more. He has also done directing at Disney where he co-directed Konk's New Groove and Whinnie the Pooh. I'm super excited to learn from him. Here is a picture of him with two of the greatest animators of all time, Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston. (he's on the right)



I'm coming up with 3 ideas for short films this week. I'll will post them here as soon and I can and would love to get your imput. Then, next week I will do a video pitch for two of the ideas. HERE WE GO! I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM GOING TO MAKE A SHORT FILM!! WOOT!

-C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

insuranceusa.com
insuranceusa.com
Powered by WebRing.