Sunday, July 06, 2008

Class 4 : Week 1 END

HEYYYYYYYY!!!

Week 1 was AWESOME!! Getting back into lipsync and facial animation has been a blast. I started off the week watching an AMAZING 2 hour lecture by Jason Schleifer all about the Do's and Dont's of lipsync which is definately one of my favorite lectures so far. Then, I spent the rest of the week working on blocking in the facial animation for my dialogue. I spent most of the time trying to get the lipsync to match up with the audio and will spend the next few weeks polishing and adding more character to the face. Here is my blocking and planning drawings for this week. Have a great week everyone!!

-C

DIALOGUE FACE BLOCKING



PLANNING DRAWINGS





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

insuranceusa.com
insuranceusa.com
Powered by WebRing.