Saturday, May 17, 2008

Class 3: Week 7

Hey!!

Its already week 7! I cannot believe how fast the program is going. I'm actually starting to think about my short film already for Class 5 and 6. So two weeks ago we finished up with our pantomime shot. I tried to do a little lighting and render for this one to give it a more finished look. Then, the next week we starting...drumroll please....

OUR FIRST DIALOGUE SHOT!!!

Woot! I've been waiting to get back into dialogue for a long time now and I'm super excited. Last week we picked 3 of our favorite clips and did thumbnails and reference for them. I'll post the clip i decided to do with the reference and planning drawings. I've actually reworked the idea a bit since this so the reference will be a little more current than the gesture drawings I did.

Anyways, I'll get back to posting on a weekly basis...just incase anyone is reading this...hello? Anybody there? Haha. I'm also going to be looking for an animation job while I finish up at AM so i'll keep you posted on how that goes. Have a great week everybody!

-C

FINISHED PANTOMIME SHOT



DIALOGUE REFERENCE




DIALOGUE ROUGH PLANNING DRAWINGS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

insuranceusa.com
insuranceusa.com
Powered by WebRing.