Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Class 4 : Week 1!!!!!

Hey!!

Thought I would post a quick update!! Yesterday was our first day back at AM after a week break. I am SO excited for Class 4 and digging deep into dialogue and advanced acting!

My mentor this term is Keith Sintay. Some films he has worked on include: Pocahontas, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, Tarzan, Sinbad, Open Season, Surf's Up, Monster House and I am Legend!! I'm very excited and honored to learn from him. He has a very impressive reel that you can check out here:

www.keithsintay.com

I am so pumped up to add dialogue and facial animation to my shot from last term! I'll post at the end of this week when I have my first pass done for that.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

-Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

insuranceusa.com
insuranceusa.com
Powered by WebRing.