Monday, September 15, 2008

Class 4: Week 12!!!

Hey Everyone!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! Its the end of Class 4 and I'm going to be starting my short film in 2 weeks. Now, I am frantically searching my brain for any fun or original ideas that I can fit into 30 seconds.

Anyways, more on that to come later. For now, here is my "final" 2 person dialogue shot. I say "final" cause I will still probably tweak it before I put it in my final reel. Getting a finished, polished shot is very challenging but I've learned a lot from working on this scene and I'm ready to move on.

Here is my shot and stay tuned for short film ideas. I would LOVE to get anyone's opinions on ideas or changes...if anyone is still reading this...Hello??! Is anyone there...

2 PERSON DIALOGUE SHOT FINAL

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Melanie said...

Sweet clip. I like it alot and can't wait for your video. I'm not creative like you though so I don't have any ideas. You will come up with something amazing I"m sure. Nice work Brother!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

insuranceusa.com
insuranceusa.com
Powered by WebRing.