Wednesday, December 02, 2009

December Update!

Hey Everybody!!

Happy December! I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving! Mine was splended and I think I am still full from all the food.

Well, it has been a somewhat productive last few months. As I continue to look for an animation job, I am trying to stay motivated and continuing to add to my demo reel. I will be sending a few more reels out this month and then going to another Animation Mentor Job Fair on January 15th!

SO STAY TUNED!!

Below is my updated reel with a new dialogue shot and a new sequence of shots (I'll call it a short short short film) I would love to hear any comments or critiques you have as I am still tweaking and updating!

Thanks!!

-C

1 Comments:

Blogger leahrae said...

Chris! Your stuff looks great can't wait to see more.
(Leah Warkentin)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

insuranceusa.com
insuranceusa.com
Powered by WebRing.