Monday, October 22, 2007

CLASS 1: WEEK 2

WHAT UP?!
This week our assignment was to go out and draw in a public place. We were told to draw people and observe motion. Also, we were told to focus on the line of action and keep the drawings simple. I went to food court in the mall because I knew there would be good variety of different people there and there DEFINATELY was. On the way over to the food court, a lady selling lotion and stuff made me sit down and she put stuff all over my face and then somehow convinced me to buy it. It was funny...but very strange. Anyways, our assignment was to then take one pose that we liked and pose Animation Mentor's "Stu" character in 3D. Here are some sketches and the pose that I came up with....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

insuranceusa.com
insuranceusa.com
Powered by WebRing.